Good Morning Dolls,
I’m here in my local Starbucks doing absolutely nothing. Literally. I was staring out the window watching stop and go traffic and pedestrians. Thinking. Reflecting. Taking the time to be present. At the start of my week I received what could have been discouraging news, but I refused to be limited by it.
Scrolling through a few pics I shared on my Instagram, life truly is what you make it. So, I’m here to encourage those of you who may need it. And to inspire you to find the love in and embrace the little things. They add meaning to life.
Below are something’s that makes me happy. All are of my home–my oasis. Take the time to embrace what you have, what adds value to your life.
Until next time…
This project has been planned in my head for quite a while now. I decided to turn my laundry room into my home office.
Here is the start of the office with a desk and accent stand I painted my fav shade of green (Jade).
The project itself is far from over (shelving units, wall art, custom painted rug etc.) but I’ve started with a few essentials.
First is this file organizer I spray painted
And of course a coaster to protect my desk from liquid spills
Here is how I made it:
1. Buy the precut square tile from Home Depot
2. Cut the paper the size of your tile. I used a rotary cutter & pad. Lined the tile to the edge of the paper for a perfect square.
3. Use mod pudge glue and foam brush to apply scrapbook paper. I used one coat on top of the tile…
4. Applied cut paper, then applied another coat of mod podge glue to the top.
5. (Optional) I decided to add a few decals from the scrapbook set. Then applied one more coat of mod podge and let dry.
I hope you guys enjoyed and use this to make your own. All products were purchased from Walmart (long ago since I’m using things I already have in my home). Stay tuned for part 2.
Until next time…